Would the Hugo community be interested in my website's theme?

I’m not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask. Please feel free to close/delete this post if it’s irrelevant.

It’s been 6 months since I started developing my website, BitBanged and I think I’ve reached a really good stage where everything works just as I want to, and most of all, it’s fully static!!

Right now, the key features are:

• static math processing of markdown
  • huge asset optimizations → 97+ score on PageSpeed Insights
  • static commenting system using StaticMan
  • multiple author support
  • slick, minimal UI
  • and lots of other cool stuff

Now, I’ll be coming straight to the point. I’ve been wanting to open-source my theme for some time now since it’s almost stable now. But due to time constraints, and because the theme documentation will take a considerable amount of time, I’ve been delaying this. Apart from that, I also wish to be supported through crowdfunding for all the months of hard work I’ve put into it.

That’s why I’m here asking this: “Would you be interested in seeing this theme open-sourced, and would you be interested in supporting its development?
Depending on the responses, I’ll decide whether it’s worth it right now to open-source my theme.

I’m still new to the commercial aspect of development, so I would really appreciate some help, if possible. The COVID has hit me hard, and I wish I could find some way to finance myself through some of my potential projects.