Where can I find Hugo swag?

Any good place to find or create stuff with the Hugo logo(s)?

1 Like

Hugo is Open Source but the logo is not, the copyright is owned by the original Hugo creator.

Therefore there is no stuff with the Hugo logo as far as I know, except for the Hugo stickers that the current maintainer has printed.

The stickers can be seen on the maintainer’s GitHub Sponsors profile.

2 Likes

@bep (and whoever may be concerned) is there any appetite for licensing the H or HUGO logo graphics for creating some mugs or something similar?

I have a craving for a Hugo coffee mug! Potentially through a company like Zazzle or CustomInk (here in the States, at least).

Or maybe there’s a way to collect money (and demand) up front in some way, through preorders or a Kickstart-type campaign.

1 Like

The gopher hero is superb. I would absolutely wear a Hugo cap or shirt.

@bradbice I’ll CC @spf13 about this. This project has had surprising staying power, and we have put off the task of possibly creating a legal entity that could sell Hugo branded cups etc.

I’m sure it would be perfectly fine for individuals to order cups with the logo on it, but I agree that we should get this into more org. forms. I’ll email Steve and get this discussion somewhere.

5 Likes

Hi, May I use the gopher hero graphic in a presentation? Best way to contact @spf13 ?