Bell Tower Integration is an IT Managed Service Provider specializing in high-tech infrastructure solutions. We’ve been in business for over 21 years, serving small businesses in Manhattan. Recently, we have pivoted our services to focus more on data center infrastructure and cloud solutions, cybersecurity and compliance, and IT cost efficiency.
We are seeking an experienced UX designer to aid us in our rebranding efforts and to overhaul our existing website. The goal is to better reflect our new business focus and to create a website that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also user-friendly, accessible, fast, and efficiently communicates our product.
User Experience (UX) Design: Design a user-friendly website that prioritizes clarity of content, simplicity, mobile-first design principles, and SEO standards.
Performance and Accessibility: The design should prioritize speed and accessibility, adhere to WCAG accessibility guidelines, and minimize the render-blocking scripts and external fonts.
- Although strong Hugo skills are a plus, candidates will be selected based primarily on design expertise.
- Prior experience with technical or professional consulting businesses is preferred.
- Understanding of basic development principles to know what is and isn’t possible in design.
- No SaaS, third party hosting, or other subscription tools will be used for maintenance and operation of the site (although you can use whatever tools you want for design, development, or analysis).
- UX design for a new website, including wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- A style guide that includes typography, color palette, and general branding guidelines.
- Collaboration with our internal team for implementation and iteration of the design.
- Ongoing feedback, adjustments, and updates based on user feedback, analytics, and SEO performance.
Terms are negotiable based on scope and experience of the candidate, e.g., ~$1000 per month during a 3-month design phase for an expert designer with good Hugo skills. We prefer paying a retainer for a monthly block of hours, but fixed project or open-ended hourly contracts may be acceptable.
Please DM or reach out with your portfolio to: jobs AT belltech DOT it