Thanks to buddies, Q on the Techstack used for the Discourse site

So far with my limited experience, I really find a beautiful thing in this Discourse Forum is the ability to quote a portion of the response in the thread by simply selecting the set of lines and clicking on the “Quote” button which gets popped up immediately, and then the highlighted/selected text gets copied into the WYSWYG editor at the bottom with the metadata! It is really easy, simple and wonderful :slight_smile: To be it is first of its kind - so far the rest of the forums I have seen.

Kudos to the team behind the scenes in setting up this Discourse Forum. Also I would like to express my sincere thanks to @funkydan2 , @alexandros for the wonderful support to most or all of my queries. Cheers to these folks! :cowboy_hat_face:

A quick Q came to my mind is the Techstack used in building this Discourse Forum for Hugo? and who are the actual moderators for this Hugo Discourse site?

Cheers,
RM…

1 Like

I got it with a simple googling :slight_smile: I at first though it was built by Hugo community, later I realized that it was a module for Hugo on top of the Open Source software - Discourse.

This link speaks more on the essentials of Discourse → GitHub - discourse/discourse: A platform for community discussion. Free, open, simple.

Cheers,
RM…

1 Like

This forum is mosly a default Discourse setup. And you are right, the moderators are great!

3 Likes