Set zoom level / Scale Down website

Hello everybody,

I only recently started using Hugo, and am not super experienced in coding. After a lot of experimentation, I have gotten a setup of RStudio Blogdown + Github + Netlify to work. So far, I am happy!

But, when I access my website (https://kirchnerhausler.netlify.app), the website appears “zoomed out” or larger compared to what I see when I preview locally in my browser or RStudio. That is, the left block of the website is larger, the font is larger etc. Ideally, I would like to reduce the display scale for the website, similar to what I would see if I go down to e.g 80% zoom on my laptop.

Can somebody tell me why there is a difference between this online and locally, and if there is a fix that doesnt include me changing all font sizes?

Thank you very much for any help!

Alex

That’s a question you need to ask your theme developer. When I visit your site it looks “normal” like a 1/5th + 4/5th column design. Also check your browser if your local site is accidentally zoomed in :wink: I can’t think of a setup where zoom might be an issue.