Page's .Hugo is deprecated and more in 0.55

I’ve just replaced all .Hugo and .Page.Hugo references in both site and theme and I’m still getting that warning - is that right? If not, what else could be causing it?

Can you share a sample of the relative warnings from the console output?

Thanks for responding - been a while since I had to do any changes on my site & theme!

> itblog@1.0.2 build-theme C:\src\Hugo\Sites\itblog
> cd ./themes/twenty-sixteen && C:/src/Hugo/bin/hugo

Building sites … WARN 2019/07/21 19:42:05 Page's .Hugo is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use the global hugo function.
WARN 2019/07/21 19:42:05 Page's .RSSLink is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use the Output Format's link, e.g. something like:
    {{ with .OutputFormats.Get "RSS" }}{{ .RelPermalink }}{{ end }}.
ERROR 2019/07/21 19:42:05 render of "taxonomyTerm" failed: execute of template failed: template: _default\tag.terms.html:107:8: executing "_default\\tag.terms.html" at <partial "jsonld.html" .>: error calling partial: "C:\src\Hugo\Sites\itblog\themes\twenty-sixteen\layouts\partials\jsonld.html:94:18": execute of template failed: template: partials/jsonld.html:94:18: executing "partials/jsonld.html" at <readDir "data">: error calling readDir: failed to read directory "data": open C:\src\Hugo\Sites\itblog\themes\twenty-sixteen\data: The system cannot find the file specified.
Total in 421 ms
Error: Error building site: failed to render pages: render of "taxonomyTerm" failed: execute of template failed: template: _default\category.terms.html:107:8: executing "_default\\category.terms.html" at <partial "jsonld.html" .>: error calling partial: "C:\src\Hugo\Sites\itblog\themes\twenty-sixteen\layouts\partials\jsonld.html:94:18": execute of template failed: template: partials/jsonld.html:94:18: executing "partials/jsonld.html" at <readDir "data">: error calling readDir: failed to read directory "data": open C:\src\Hugo\Sites\itblog\themes\twenty-sixteen\data: The system cannot find the file specified.

Right. So first of all I moved your post into a new topic and put that old one back to where it was.

That log shows more problems as well, but let’s address the Page's .Hugo message.
Could it be that you have missed a layout template using it directly under <root-of-the-project>/layouts/?

Best way to find it is to use your editor’s search functionality.

OK, so it seems to have been an artifact of the .RSSLink error. Once I’d fixed that, the .Hugo error disappeared. Somewhat confusing.