Images png in rmd not load in webpag of netlify.app in Hugo clarity theme
Follow your idea this is my issue in english…
I have uploaded the clarity theme to my website with netlify and I have noticed that the images that load in the rmarkdown document do not load in the html and therefore in the web page. I would like to know what I have done wrong about it in order to improve
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
title: “Volvamos a sentirnos peruanos” author: “Marco Parinango” date: ‘2021-06-16’ slug: peruanos categories:  tags:  description: Article description. featured: yes toc: no featureImage: images/juntos.png thumbnail: /images/path/thumbnail.png shareImage: images/juntos.png codeMaxLines: 10 codeLineNumbers: no figurePositionShow: yes fontsize: 11pt lang: en insertando imagen
img1_path ← “C:/Users/gigar/Documents/GitHub/perspectiva/resources/_gen/images/juntos.png”
img1 ← readPNG(img1_path, native = TRUE, info = TRUE)
# from rmd
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Windows 10]
- Browser [Google Chrome está actualizado
Versión 91.0.4472.106 (Build oficial) (64 bits)]
― Running a series of automated checks for your blogdown website project…
○ A successful check looks like this.
● [TODO] A check that needs your attention looks like this.
| Let’s check out your blogdown site!
― Checking config.toml
| Checking “baseURL” setting for Hugo…
○ Found baseURL = “https://perspectiva.netlify.app/”; nothing to do here!
| Checking “ignoreFiles” setting for Hugo…
● [TODO] Set “ignoreFiles” to [".Rmd$", “.Rmarkdown$”, “_cache$”, “.knit.md$”, “.utf8.md$”]
| Checking setting for Hugo’s Markdown renderer…
○ All set! Found the “unsafe” setting for goldmark.
― Check complete: config.toml
― Checking .gitignore
| Checking for items to remove…
○ Nothing to see here - found no items to remove.
| Checking for items to change…
○ Nothing to see here - found no items to change.
| Checking for items you can safely ignore…
● [TODO] You can safely add to .gitignore: .DS_Store, Thumbs.db
| Checking for items to ignore if you build the site on Netlify…
○ Found! You have safely ignored: /public/, /resources/
| Checking for files required by blogdown but not committed…
○ Great! Did not find such files.
― Check complete: .gitignore
― Checking Hugo
| Checking Hugo version…
○ Found Hugo. You are using Hugo 0.83.1.
| Checking .Rprofile for Hugo version used by blogdown…
○ blogdown is using Hugo 0.83.1 to build site locally.
― Check complete: Hugo
― Checking netlify.toml…
○ Found HUGO_VERSION = 0.83.1 in [build] context of netlify.toml.
| Checking that Netlify & local Hugo versions match…
○ It’s a match! Blogdown and Netlify are using the same Hugo version (0.83.1).
| Checking that Netlify & local Hugo publish directories match…
○ Good to go - blogdown and Netlify are using the same publish directory: public
― Check complete: netlify.toml
― Checking content files
| Checking for validity of YAML metadata in posts…
○ All YAML metadata appears to be syntactically valid.
| Checking for previewed content that will not be published…
○ Found 0 files with future publish dates.
○ Found 0 files marked as drafts.
| Checking your R Markdown content…
○ All R Markdown files have been knitted.
○ All R Markdown output files are up to date with their source files.
| Checking for .html/.md files to clean up…
○ Found 0 duplicate .html output files.
○ Found 0 incompatible .html files to clean up.
| Checking for the unnecessary ‘content/’ directory in theme…
○ Great! Your theme does not contain the content/ directory.
― Check complete: Content
R version 4.0.5 (2021-03-31)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 19042), RStudio 1.4.1106
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252 LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
base64enc_0.1.3 blogdown_1.3.2 bookdown_0.22 compiler_4.0.5
digest_0.6.27 evaluate_0.14 glue_1.4.2 graphics_4.0.5
grDevices_4.0.5 highr_0.9 htmltools_0.5.1.1 httpuv_1.6.1
jsonlite_1.7.2 knitr_1.33 later_1.2.0 magrittr_2.0.1
markdown_1.1 methods_4.0.5 mime_0.10 processx_3.5.2
promises_184.108.40.206 ps_1.6.0 R6_2.5.0 Rcpp_1.0.6
rlang_0.4.11 rmarkdown_2.8 rstudioapi_0.13 servr_0.22
stats_4.0.5 stringi_1.6.2 stringr_1.4.0 tinytex_0.32
tools_4.0.5 utils_4.0.5 xfun_0.23 yaml_2.2.1