It does not show the logo and colors that I changed when I deploy it

I changed the logo and the colors but when I deployed to github it did not work, it appeared the standard logo and colors and the same thing happened on Netlify.

PS: I followed the documentation for deployment.

this is the repo: GitHub - jeffdev7/static-website at main

You have not provided enough information.

You are more likely to receive a prompt and accurate response if you post a link to the public repository for your project.

See Requesting Help.

Let us see your code

Include a link to the source code repository of your project, because we really need the context of seeing your templates and partials to be able to help you. It is trivial to do a quick git clone on your repo, then run hugo server in your project, to help you out. On the other hand, recreating your code from screenshots, or sort of guessing at it, is not.

If you can’t share your repository for whatever reason, consider creating a dummy repo that you can share, which reproduces the problem you’re experiencing.

1 Like

In which file/lines did you make these changes?

It was in these files:
_bootstrap.scss line 12
config.yaml line 17
_favicons.html line 7
header.html line 2 and 7

It looks like you are trying to modify the theme files directly, instead of overriding them. Don’t do that.

To override a theme file, copy it to the same path relative to the root of your project directory. For example, if you want to override themes/up-business-theme/layouts/partials/shared/header.html…

mkdir -p layouts/partials/shared
cp  themes/up-business-theme/layouts/partials/shared/header.html layouts/partials/shared

Then edit layouts/partials/shared header.html.

Based on your questions and my perception of your level of expertise, I suggest you contact the theme author for assistance by creating an issue here:
https://gitlab.com/writeonlyhugo/up-business-theme/-/issues

1 Like

That was it! It worked! Thank you very much for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.