Yesterday I purchased a custom domain for me and set it up, but since then the page “about”, “archive” and “search” all lead to a 404 error. And the only thing I changed in my site files is the
baseURL: "https://devmedeiros.com/" in the config.tml. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?
The github repo contains all the files for the website.
I’ve tried loading little bits of the code, but I cannot pin point where the error is.
Well, that had me flummoxed for a bit!
I believe the issue come up when you switched to
contentDir for translations:
Non of those content files are in a content path when Hugo builds your site. If you put them into their respective language directories they begin to render again:
However, the archives template is not showing… so that’s a new issue to ponder.
I don’t know why, but I just undid the new
contentDir and it worked. I can’t believe I didn’t notice this before, thank you!
Some day I’ll try to figure out how to make it work with the
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.