Hugo List Deployment

Hi, I’m currently working on a new website and need two separate pages with two separate lists that show different posts, single.html and list.html work fine. The “Blog” page works perfectly (Our Blog) but I’m somehow failing to replicate the same for the “interview” page which should look identical aside from the content. Content folder looks as follows. The files are literally identical with different names. Idk why they fail to deploy properly.

This is the repository in question: GitHub - Jojo-M-C/Venture365-Website
My issue is ofc not pushed to main

contentfolder

You are more likely to receive a prompt and accurate response if you post a link to the public repository for your project.

See https://discourse.gohugo.io/t/requesting-help/9132.

Let us see your code

Include a link to the source code repository of your project, because we really need the context of seeing your templates and partials to be able to help you. It is trivial to do a quick git clone on your repo, then run hugo server in your project, to help you out. On the other hand, recreating your code from screenshots, or sort of guessing at it, is not.

If you can’t share your repository for whatever reason, consider creating a dummy repo that you can share, which reproduces the problem you’re experiencing.

Thanks you for the notice! Added the link

I don’t see an interviews directory.

Yes, I’m testing with hugo server atm and am not deploying my problems to main - but the “interview” folder has exactly the same files as the “blog” folder just with different names

Your theme does not have a default “list.html” template. The only ones are for blog and contact.

1 Like

Thx, solved the problem!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.