We are looking for a contractor to build a static site using Hugo static site generator. The site is the new Heroic Labs Documentation Portal.
- The site design is already completed
- The content of the site is also ready to go. The content is written in Markdown.
- Designer is also available to provide all assets.
Goals for this job:
- Create a new documentation portal static site using Hugo. This is the replacement for our current documentation: Docker compose - Heroic Labs Documentation
- The site will need to be integrated with our existing website
- Site must be mobile-first.
- Work with the DevRel team to ensure Hugo site is developed in a modular way, and follows the design and input of the team.
- Ensure Hugo reads and compiles Markdown, and various other “static data” formats (e.g. Json/Yaml)
- Ensure all relevant redirects are in place.
Questions for applicants to answer:
- Hugo experience?
- Go template experience?
Please DM me or email me with your questions / thoughts and purposal. I’d to kick this off as soon as possible with the highest urgency.