Refused to apply style because its MIME type is not supported

I am trying to use syndicate content to my site from a partner. They give me a javascript snippet to pull their content. It is working from the aspect of pulling content. However, one of their CSS is failing to be applied and therefore the content does not look as it should from a styling perspective.

Full error in web browser console:

Refused to apply style from ‘http://localhost:1313/blog/test2/FAQLandingPage.css’ because its MIME type (‘text/plain’) is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

I am not storing this CSS file anywhere locally. It comes via javascript through syndication from the partner. Hugo server does not display any errors.

Does anyone have any ideas or know if there is a way to disable strict MIME checking in Hugo even if it is not recommended other than for test/debug purposes?

Please read the requesting help guidelines and edit your post with more information.

Please delete or close. Further along in troubleshooting and found it is not Hugo issue. It is something with material-kit. Thanks!