SOLVED MIME Type error

Hello, I’m working on my hugo site and all was well until I started to work on the content pages. I created a test content page under content/projects/test.md and when I go to it I get:
Refused to apply style from ‘http://localhost:1313/projects/test/css/main.css’ because its MIME type (‘text/plain’) is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

I have a single css file located under static/css/main.css, that is linked like tthis: <link rel=“stylesheet” href=“css/main.css”> in a partial under layouts/partials/links.html which I then use in my layouts/_defaults/baseof.html.

This works fine in my home template (layouts/index.html) bot not on other pages. This error occurs both on my machine with hugo serve and on netlify.

Please read the requesting help guidelines and share a repo. Then someone will help ya out. :slight_smile:

I do have the same issue, I am sure for the path of my css file, I have tried multiple stuff like giving absolute path or using {{ .Site.BaseURL }} but none of those work.

My head code that give the mime issue :

My file structure :
layouts/partials/head.html

vendor/themes/base/snipcart.css

If you need other insight don’t hesitate guys, thank you in advance