OT: Anybody else get this weird popup when building site on localhost?

Here is the site (still a work in progress) and git:

I’m using this theme: Hugo Hero Theme | Hugo Themes

It just started today, every time I rebuild the site in localhost a popup comes up in my browser with this link:
https://www.gstatic.com/cv/js/sender/v1/cast_sender.js

And if it helps at all, this is the content of it:

(function() {var e=function(a){return!!document.currentScript&&(-1!=document.currentScript.src.indexOf("?"+a)||-1!=document.currentScript.src.indexOf("&"+a))},f=e("loadGamesSDK")?"/cast_game_sender.js":"/cast_sender.js",g=e("loadCastFramework")||e("loadCastApplicationFramework"),h=function(){return"function"==typeof window.__onGCastApiAvailable?window.__onGCastApiAvailable:null},k=["pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm","enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo"],m=function(a){a.length?l(a.shift(),function(){m(a)}):n()},
p=function(a){return"chrome-extension://"+a+f},l=function(a,c,b){var d=document.createElement("script");d.onerror=c;b&&(d.onload=b);d.src=a;(document.head||document.documentElement).appendChild(d)},n=function(){var a=h();a&&a(!1,"No cast extension found")},q=function(){if(g){var a=2,c=h(),b=function(){a--;0==a&&c&&c(!0)};window.__onGCastApiAvailable=b;l("//www.gstatic.com/cast/sdk/libs/sender/1.0/cast_framework.js",n,b)}};if(0<=window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Android")&&0<=window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Chrome/")&&window.navigator.presentation){q();var r=window.navigator.userAgent.match(/Chrome\/([0-9]+)/);m(["//www.gstatic.com/eureka/clank/"+(r?parseInt(r[1],10):0)+f,"//www.gstatic.com/eureka/clank"+f])}else!window.chrome||!window.navigator.presentation||0<=window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Edge")?n():(q(),m(k.map(p)));})();

I’m going to close this, as I’ve figured out where it’s coming from.
It’s tied to Chrome trying to load screencast for the YouTube video I have on my page.
https://www.urbanseacorp.com/solution/aquaponics/

I read more about it here: javascript - cast_sender.js error: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED in Chrome - Stack Overflow

As long as it’s not a bug, I’m fine with it!

This whole topic does not belong in this forum.

This forum is only for Hugo support questions.

Please have a look at the Requesting Help guidelines.

Thank you.