Was just playing around with the the built in figure shortcode when I realized one could make this really neat.
figure supports the following parameters:
- src (you know what this is)
- link (turns the img into a link!)
- title (figcaption in H4 format)
- caption (figcaption in paragraph format)
- class (good to have)
- attr (attribution)
- attrlink (links the text we set in attribution)
- alt (good stuff for Google)
figure figcaption h4 and
figure figcaption p with
display:inline lets us just put every parameter after one another – as opposed to a lot of line breaks that appear when we decide to use all parameters unstyled.
Hope to be able to provide an example soon. /Cheers!