Make /posts/ folder be the main folder to show up

Sorry if I cannot explain this correctly, basically I have the following order in content:

D:.
│   aboud.md
│   _index.md
│
├───lists
│       f-droid.md
│       _index.md
│
└───post
        Introduction2021.md
        _index.md

However when I serve the page, lists is shown up in the main blog instead of post, I want to “hide” lists folder and be only accesible in the navigation bar (which I have done already)

How do I “hide” lists folder from showing up? I appreciate any answer, I would also like to add I am using the notepadium theme. I also have added “headless: true” in index of lists but nothing happens…

Can you please post a link to the public repository for your project?

See https://discourse.gohugo.io/t/requesting-help/9132.

Include a link to the source code repository of your project, because we really need the context of seeing your templates and partials to be able to help you. It is trivial to do a quick git clone on your repo, then run hugo server in your project, to help you out. On the other hand, recreating your code from screenshots, or sort of guessing at it, is not.

If you can’t share your repository for whatever reason, consider creating a dummy repo that you can share, which reproduces the problem you’re experiencing.

I apologize, here is my repo where I have pushed those changes: GitHub - 1hiking/1hiking.github.io at TestingBranch

Add this to config.toml, just beneath [params]:

mainSections = "posts"

It works now! thank you :slight_smile: just for reference where is this located on the Hugo docs? I have been trying to read them but I feel a bit lost

This was not in the documentation. It is an idiosyncrasy of the theme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.