Hi Hugo community!
I am facing an issue with a Hugo site I’m developing, specifically related to the menu bar and missing content display. Here are the two main problems I’ve encountered:
- Some unexpected weird text (“bao ngoc…”) is appearing just below the search button in the menu bar.
- The content that should be displayed below the “Home” button in the menu is not visible, though there seems to be a white block where the names of the sections or files should appear. I added content, and I can navigate to them and search them in the search bar, but they do not appear listed under “Home”.
I’ve tried to locate the source of these issues within the theme’s templates, but I’m having difficulty finding and resolving them.
Here is my Theme Structure:
I’ve checked through most of these templates, especially the
partials directories, but couldn’t identify the root of the problem.
- I’m using the Hugo theme Learn.
- The site is intended to be hosted on GitLab pages.
- I’m working on a Red Hat 8 VM.
If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has suggestions on where to look or how to troubleshoot, I would greatly appreciate your help!
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.