Hugo 0.91.0 Released

7 Likes

enableInlineShortcodes moved into the new security config is a potentially breaking change.

Also this sounds exciting;

Hugo will soon introduce a concept of Content Source Plugins (AKA Pages from Data ), but the above will still hold true.

1 Like

No, it’s not, it works both ways.

1 Like

Hugo 0.91.0 packages

Brew - Hugo Brew package for macOS and Linux - updated :white_check_mark:
Snap Package - Hugo Snap (Snapcraft) package for Linux

• traditional release - updated :white_check_mark:
  • extended release - updated :white_check_mark:

Docker/CI Image - Hugo Docker image for Continuous Integration - updated :white_check_mark:
Docker Image - klakegg/hugo - Other Hugo Docker image - updated :white_check_mark:
Debian (sid) - updated :white_check_mark: (Track link)
Ubuntu (hirsute) - updated :white_check_mark: (Track link )
Fedora Copr - Hugo RPM package for Fedora and CentOS - not yet updated :x:
Chocolatey Package - Hugo Chocolatey package for Windows

1 Like

Nice to see this in the Security Model example, since this gives me hope it’s coming soon :slight_smile: —

allow:
    - ^dart-sass-embedded$

That’s already there – you need to install the “embedded binary” yourself, but it works great.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, have read about that over the months since the subject first arose, but I haven’t quite grasped how it would work in deployment — e.g., how to get the host to install it, too. (Am presuming that’s required.) Right now, I use environment vars per host to install the desired Hugo version but that’s because the host already installs a Hugo version, just not the one I want. Seems that, for Embedded Dart Sass, it would be a different situation. (For example, see this discussion, albeit from months ago, from the Netlify Community Forum.)

All that said, I’ll look again. :slight_smile: Thanks.

Edit: And, after looking again, I’ve decided I’ll just wait for an official solution. :smile:

1 Like

Docker image - klakegg/hugo - Updated :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Brew - Hugo Brew package for macOS and Linux - updated :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: PostCSS error with snap install