💲 💲 PAID WORK 💲 💲 : WANTED A Cool 🐱 to design me 2 template pages


#1

##Update: Nevermind, I found an 18$ responsive template from wrapbootstrap.com that gets me about 80% of the way. I am now customizing in the remaining 20%.

FWIW, I did not receive a single response to this ad :cry: :cry: :cry:


closed #2

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.