Great community management

Over a @zwbetz’es blog, you can read a short but poignant post about one of the people whose avatar you can see every day in the list of latest responses.

I agree wholeheartedly and think more people should read this. Click the link! I also promise to hit the heart button more often when an answer is great.

By the way, the received hearts stats over the past year show a much clearer picture than the in the post mentioned all-time stats :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@jmooring answers to others’ posts in this forum have helped me a lot! In fact, if someone had the time, they could fish out some of those answers to add to tips and tricks. Here is an example.

2 Likes

Everything in that post is true! He’s here for all of us :slight_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

But that means I go from “9th of all time” down to…

“9”.

:person_facepalming:

1 Like

I gave you a heart to round this up.

1 Like

I have great respect for Joe Mooring in Hugo forum. He always comes up with quality response to any knowledge level question. I will say thanks for being here and sharing your quality advice :pray:

Q: how to support Hugo community other than likes?

1 response of Joe Mooring really saved me alot of time and I converted a big client who have really big blog/article website made with Wordpress to Hugo.

so I suggested bep this:

I have a suggestion, give me as a Hugo beginner the option to support the solutions of my choice. people give back knowledge which I do not have so I can give back my appreciation in the way I can.

I see some really great answers specially to my 1 recent post. is there a way to select a person on this website and make a thank you payment …

after getting no response to that I thought maybe I ask Joe Mooring directly

Do you have any support page like on this website, blog, patriot that I can subscribe or like or follow to help back

So again I didnt get any response I end up giving the client discount since it only took me a day to convert the website using Joe mooring’s technique. My question is other than likes in what other ways you guys support community experts? thanks.

1 Like

Totally agree with the blog post. He’s helped me out a lot of times.

Really grateful for the effort he puts in.

3 Likes

@jmooring’s tips and minimal reproducible examples are a bliss! I have used many of them to learn the basics of Hugo. Great work Sir!

1 Like