Error message when starting server

Hello I’m new to Hugo and I am attempting to create a new site using material docs. I tried making a page type and post type with the same content that includes 2 images that are placed in the themes images directory. However when I run the server my page is blank and the following errors appear in the console:

ERROR: 2016/03/21 reflect: call of reflect.Value.Type on zero Value in theme/partials/drawer.html
ERROR: 2016/03/21 template: theme/partials/footer_js.html:3:52: executing “theme/partials/footer_js.html” at : wrong number of args for safeJS: want 1 got 0 in theme/partials/footer_js.html
ERROR: 2016/03/21 reflect: call of reflect.Value.Type on zero Value in theme/partials/drawer.html
ERROR: 2016/03/21 template: theme/partials/footer_js.html:3:52: executing “theme/partials/footer_js.html” at : wrong number of args for safeJS: want 1 got 0 in theme/partials/footer_js.html

Thanks in Advance.

Hello @oakc123,

it’s not your fault. It seems that you assigned legitimately an empty string provider variable in the config file:

[params]
    # Repository
    provider = "Github"

However, this caused some problems in the template logic that I didn’t noticed while porting the theme. I fixed the bug in the commit below.

I you still have problems with the theme please open an issue on Github.

Thank @digitalcraftsman

I’m still getting some errors:
ERROR: 2016/03/21 reflect: call of reflect.Value.Type on zero Value in theme/partials/footer_js.html
ERROR: 2016/03/21 reflect: call of reflect.Value.Type on zero Value in theme/partials/footer_js.html

But I will post an issue on Github.

Thanks again.