Sry for my english - i from Russia.
Help me anybody install Hugo on Win7.
I use this instruction: http://gohugo.io/tutorials/installing-on-windows/
Now I create needs folders C:\Hugo, C:\Hugo\bin, C:\Hugo\Sites
I extracted all contents to …\Hugo\bin folder
Next step i cant do! I dont understand what i must doing.
Help me please.
Step by step instruction for you:
- From the desktop, right click the Computer icon.
- Choose Properties from the context menu.
- Click the Advanced system settings link.
- Click Environment Variables. In the section System Variables, find the PATH environment variable and select it. Click 5. Edit. If the PATH environment variable does not exist, click New.
- In the Edit System Variable (or New System Variable) window, append C:\Hugo\bin to your PATH
- Click OK. Close all remaining windows by clicking OK.
Now hugo command should work in the command line
I went to the “environment variables”
I have created a new variable! see screenshot!
and still does not work in the console(cmd) command: hugo help
everything worked out.
I had to rename the file launcher program hugo.exe
And make manual on Russian language. ^^
Как установить на Windows 7 Hugo - генератор статических сайтов: