Developed a hugo gui, how to use it based on the source code extended

I used GoLang to develop a visual hugo tool for hugo calls, with the aim of opening it up for free use by ordinary users, building website online ,but I encountered a problem during development and asked for help.

I am calling hugo based on the source code dependencies.

import (
    "github.com/gohugoio/hugo/commands"
    )

resp := commands.Execute([]string{
                "--source", "<PATH>",
                "--destination", "<PATH>",
                "--themesDir", "<PATH>"},
            )
 Error building site: failed to render pages: render of "page" failed: execute of template failed: template: _default/search.html:7:5: executing "_default/search.html" at <partial "header.html" .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: partials/header.html:8:15: executing "partials/header.html" at <partial "logo.html" .>: error calling partial: "/Users/nonacosa/.notion-meta/theme/bookworm-light/layouts/partials/logo.html:31:29": execute of template failed: template: partials/logo.html:31:29: executing "partials/logo.html" at <$logo.Resize>: error calling Resize: image "/Users/nonacosa/.notion-meta/theme/bookworm-light/exampleSite/assets/images/logo.png": this feature is not available in your current Hugo version, see https://goo.gl/YMrWcn for more information 0x140005eac80}

But now there is a problem, some themes use scss or image compression (image Resize)

I know I can solve it by downloading the extended hugo program or npm install -g postcss-cli

but I don’t want users to do this manually, just download my GUI program.

my GUI is base by fyne

What should I do? Request for help Thanks

You need to build your program with the extended tag, e.g. go install -tags extended.

emmm, I’m calling it with my go project , it is source code

import (
    "github.com/gohugoio/hugo/commands"
    )

I know.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.