Resize : image this feature is not available in your current Hugo version

Hi guys,

I’m new to Hugo and I having an issue with the most recent version I got from Releases: v0.88.1

My environment is Windows 64 and I’m using a theme that I downloaded to test the themes usage, however when I try to serve the site I’m getting the following error:

ERROR 2021/09/11 21:58:06 render of "page" failed: execute of template failed: template: _default/search.html:22:4: executing "_default/search.html" at <partial "header.html" .>: error calling partial: "C:\src\site\themes\reader-hugo\layouts\partials\header.html:12:29": execute of template failed: template: partials/header.html:12:29: executing "partials/header.html" at <$logo.Resize>: error calling Resize: image "C:\\src\\site\\assets\\images\\logo.png": this feature is not available in your current Hugo version, see https://goo.gl/YMrWcn for more information

Have you encounter this error recently? Any chance that you can point me to the right direction of fixing the issue?

Thanks!

What is the output of the command hugo version in the console?

This is the version displayed:

hugo v0.88.1-5BC54738 windows/amd64 BuildDate=2021-09-04T09:39:19Z VendorInfo=gohugoio

You need to install the extended version of Hugo. That version includes webp encoding support (and SCSS support).

Thanks a lot @bep! Working perfectly!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.