my website is more or less OK on the localhost:1313 and I decided to test-deploy it on my local apache webserver as localhost/hugo.
After a lot of attempts I got it to render the index page with the setting
baseURL = ""
However at the moment it does not open other pages without .html extensions.
In my config.toml they are named without .html extension - but they worked fine on localhost:1313.
My questions are:
- Is it better to tune webserver to open pages without .html or add .html to page names in config.toml?
- How to tweak webserver to render files without .html extension?
- How to set my config.toml for apache localhost?
- How to set my config.toml for (apache) testcase.mydomain.com?
- How to set my config.toml for www.mydomain.com? (hugo with baseURL=“mydomain.com”? )
Thanks in advance!