Blackburn theme issue

This is first time i started using hugo. We are really glad that the performance is really optimum.

We installed hugo 0.15 on top of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.2 (Maipo) 64 bit.

We started using blackburn theme for a test page to start with as we are new to hugo.

when we start hugo service binding with local host, test page is working as expected. But, when we try to bind hugo service with specific hostname test page is showing layout issue.

hugo server --theme=blackburn ----renderToDisk --port=80 --bind=“hostname” ----buildDrafts

hugo server --theme=blackburn ----renderToDisk --port=80 ----buildDrafts

when we start hugo service using “localhost”, page is showing title, subtitle and comments in top of the page layout.

when we start hugo service using “hostname”, page is showing title, subtitle and comments in bottom of the page layout.
Please help us.

The trick here is, I think, to know that there is both a --bind and a --baseURL setting. Bind is the interface the server binds to, baseURL is used to create URLs.

There are some magic going on here, but if you add both when hostname is in play, I guess that things will be better.

It did not help much. Please help me.

Somebody there to help us?

Try using an IP address with --bind, not a hostname. Put the hostname in the --baseURL parameter.

hugo server --bind=10.0.0.1 --baseURL=http://hostname/

nopes, it did not help…, but we rebuild test page. it looks ok now.