Awesome Hugo Shortcodes For Your Websites

As a web developer, you’re constantly seeking efficient ways to streamline your workflow and enhance the functionality of your websites. In this blog post, we’ll explore the concept of Hugo Shortcodes, their significance, and how you can leverage them to create dynamic and reusable content in your Hugo-powered websites. Whether you’re new to Hugo or looking to level up your skills, this guide will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Hugo Shortcodes and how to effectively use them.

2 Likes

Just a thought: Your highlight shortcode causes to hide Hugo’s built-in shortcode of the same name but with differing functionality.

Yes, good catch. I’ll update the article soon to name my custom shortcode something different to resolve conflict.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

I maintain a similar shortcode collection: see GitHub - RoneoOrg/hugo-shortcode-roneo-collection: A shortcode collection for Hugo

Wow, I took a look. Do you mind if I feature some of your shortcodes in the blog post? I will credit you and and leave a link to your repo! Those would be awesome additions.

1 Like

Sure, go for it!