I had run the Hugo-Academic package.
Under “Add-ins” serve_site
I had put Tools -> version control -> project setup.
I then modified the various files, exchanging my info from the default info.
At each change, I checked the visual or re-ran serve_site to make sure I didn’t break anything.
The last thing I did, was to turn some of the pages off by changing true to false.
I ran serve_site again, and the pages or widgets I had turned off, were indeed, turned off.
I shut down and when returning for a new session, I could not serve the site.
Error in shell(cmd, mustWork = TRUE, intern = intern) :
‘“C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Roaming\Hugo\hugo.exe” -b / -D -F -d “public” --themesDir themes -t hugo-academic’ execution failed with error code 1
I don’t know what that is telling me or how to resolve it.