Hi, I want to share a search module I created, which was decoupled from my theme, and the UI was inspired by Algolia DocSearch.
Currently, the module provides the following features, you could request one if you’re interested in it.
- Fast: the demo site built with 10k posts (~30k pages), see also the GitHub Pages workflow.
- Modes: single search page and modal (auto complete).
- Fuzzy search by title, summary, headings and content (disabled by default).
- Flexible and configurable.
- Built-in responsive, theme-less UI and interactive logic.
- Allow restyling the UI with CSS variables.
- Pagination: load more when scrolling to the bottom of results.
- Highlighting matches.
- Statistic: the number of search results, search time.
- Results navigation:
- Filters: filterable by language.
- Sorting: sortable by score and date.
- Internationalization (i18n).
- Multilingual search: searchable from single language or all languages.
- Configurable shortcuts.
- Excluding pages by setting the
noindexpage parameter as
- RTL languages support: experimental.