Switching to Apache 2 license

"I VonC (@VonC, https://github.com/VonC) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

I, Alex Dunn (@grumble), grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party

“I Michael Johas Teener grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.”

“I Roberto Dip grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.”

I, Dan Hersam (@jaden), grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

I, Derek Perkins (@derekperkins), grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

“I Arjen Schwarz (@ArjenSchwarz) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.”

“I Noah Campbell (@noahcampbell) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.”

1 Like

I, Ant Zucaro (@antzucaro), grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas,
code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the
rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and
warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

Better late than never :slight_smile:

I, Naoya Inada (@naoina) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

1 Like

I Fangdun Cai(@fundon) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

“I Daniel Hatch(@h4tch) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas,
warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any
third party.”

1 Like

I, Cyrill Schumacher @SchumacherFM, grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

“I Mary Anthony (@moxiegirl) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.”

I Niels Widger (@nwidger) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas,
warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any
third party.

I Mike Keesey (@mkeesey) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

I Tom Maiaroto (@tom) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

I Nicholas Whittier (@imperialwicket) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

I Ross Lawley (Rozza) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.

I Xin Fan (@fredxinfan) grant Steve Francia all rights to contributions of ideas, code, or documentation provided to the Hugo project and I grant him the rights to release my contributions under the Apache 2 license and warrant that these contributions are free of the rightful claim of any third party.