Special characters

I deployed hugo in netlify and received error
Error: Invalid filename voc/o-cung-laptop-bi-loi-#105/page/1/index.html. Deployed filenames cannot contain # or ? characters.
Are there any options to remove special characters?
I have config removePathAccents = true
It removed special characters in my language, but it didn’t remove the ‘#’ character.

Without a working sample repository you probably won’t find help. What I can’t wrap my head around is how you end up having a # in your URL.

Do you know about the slug frontmatter? or the link frontmatter? I would use those and you won’t end up having that issue. As far as I understand it.

I migrate post from wordpress. I know slug.
When I switched from xml to markdown. Files without slug:
I have 15k posts, I cannot do it manually

It sounds like you need to remove the # character from the name of every file in your content directory.

DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST.

With macOS/Linux, assuming rename is installed, you can do something like this from the root of your project directory:

cp -r content/ content-backup/
find ./content -type f -name '*#*' -exec rename 's/#/_/g' {} \;

At some point, perhaps months from now, when you’re sure you haven’t lost any data, remove the content-backup/ directory.

also, every free PHP IDE can do “Search and Replace” over file folders. Even if it’s 15k items.

MSCode, for instance, can do that. Free and (with some plugins) very useful for Hugo development.