[SOLVED] List all section pages from any language?

Hi all :wave:

I’m new to Hugo and I’m trying to use it to manage my personal website – currently in ugly hand-written HTML, which I’m tired of manually editing.

I’m almost there, but I’m stumbling on a multi-lingual (French, English) issue I’m not understanding. I have a “blog” section where I have several posts written in english, and following the Multilingual Mode documentation I’ve suffixed their filename with a .en.md extension. Problem is: I can list them when I’m on the English version of the website (e.g. localhost:1313/en/ or localhost:1313/en/post/), but not on the French version (localhost:1313/fr/ and localhost:1313/fr/post/ gives me a 404)… :thinking:

I’d like to be able to list all “post” pages from any language, and display the post language next to the title.

The source of my website is available here: I’d be grateful if somebody could help me on this :sweat_smile:

{{ .Site.AllPages }}

Much better, thank you! Now I just have to exclude section-kind pages, but that’s a great step in the right direction :slight_smile:

Replying to myself: the final working invocation is

<div class="cell posts">
    <h2>{{ i18n "latest_blog_posts" }}</h2>
    <ul>
    {{ range first 5 (where (where .Site.AllPages "Section" "post") ".Kind" "==" "page") }}
        <li>{{ .Date.Format "2006-01-02" }} [{{ .Lang }}] <a href="{{ .Permalink }}">{{ .Title }}</a></li>
    {{ end }}
    </ul>
</div>