Question regarding .md structure

I have a section and in this section i want to use figgerent content blocks, but I want to be able to repeat each block.

For Example: - an image gallery, followed by a text-block, followed by an image gallery, followed by a 2 column layout, followed by a text-block, followed by a 2 column layout.

My idea is to have this flexible , so that pageA in the section has another structure than page 2 and each block can be on a section as many times as i want.

So far the only idea i have to solve this is to to use a sub-section within my section, which contains than pages, which are my blocks.

Is there any way to solve this via one .md file per apge without too many hacks instead of “many pages” to create one page?
It is probably too late or i am just too inexpericend in using hugo. Going the way via the sub-section would not be the biggest pain, but something iw ould try to avoid.

What prevents you from using Front Matter arrays for those blocks?

blocks:
- template: block-features
  layout: features
  features:
  - title: Something
    copy: Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit.
    image: "/commodo.png"
  - title: Save money with coupons.
    image: "/Cras Commodo.png"
- template: block-columns
  layout: columns
  column_1:
    title: Something
    image: "/commodo.png"
  column_2:
    title: Save money with coupons.
    image: "/Cras Commodo.png"

Thank you. I think it is just too late today for my brain. As always, the easy solution is quite near. This looks good to me, will test it tomorrow.