HUGO

Repo: GitHub - pale-bluedot/mindful-queries: My simple personal website running on Hugo framework.
Site: https://www.mindfulqueries.com/

PS C:\Coding\Hugo\sites\mindful-queries> hugo server --verbose
INFO 2021/10/12 20:39:22 Using config file: 
Start building sites …
INFO 2021/10/12 20:39:22 syncing static files to C:\Coding\Hugo\sites\mindful-queries\

| EN  
-------------------+-----
  Pages            | 44  
  Paginator pages  |  0  
  Non-page files   |  0  
  Static files     |  7  
  Processed images |  0  
  Aliases          |  0  
  Sitemaps         |  1  
  Cleaned          |  0  

Built in 31 ms
Watching for changes in C:\Coding\Hugo\sites\mindful-queries\{archetypes,content,data,layouts,static,themes}
Watching for config changes in C:\Coding\Hugo\sites\mindful-queries\config.toml
Environment: "development"
Serving pages from memory
Running in Fast Render Mode. For full rebuilds on change: hugo server --disableFastRender 
Web Server is available at http://localhost:1313/mindful-queries/ (bind address 127.0.0.1)
PS C:\Coding\Hugo\sites\mindful-queries> hugo env
Hugo Static Site Generator v0.78.2-959724F0 windows/amd64 BuildDate: 2020-11-13T10:08:15Z
GOOS="windows"      
GOARCH="amd64"      
GOVERSION="go1.15.1"
PS C:\Coding\Hugo\sites\mindful-queries>

I’ve been having problems seeing my new posts in my domain. The new posts appear when running local. In particular 09-29-21 and 10-05-21

There are a few things happening that I wasn’t seeing before.

1. When I create hugo new post/xx-xx-xx.md the file is being created under ...\mindful-queries\posts instead of ...\mindful-queries\content\posts. I remember it always generating under content posts. I’ve been moving it manually to that folder.

2. When I build the site, not everything is being generated under public. For instance ...\mindful-queries\public\content\posts doesn’t show that latest two files which is why I think I’m not seeing it on the website.

Draft is set to false and the publish date was the current time. I’d like to see if I can fix this or if it might be better to do a reset (how would I go about that)? Thanks.

I don’t know if this will help (as I don’t know anything about hosting on github pages) - but I noticed a few strange things about your site:

1. You’ve got baseURL set to something other than mindfulqueries.com mindful-queries/config.toml at 1869791dca06cbbcc2721860f29c7ce1d6db1bdd · pale-bluedot/mindful-queries · GitHub
  2. Your repository has got two index.html files that look like they’re meant to be the homepage, but their different. mindful-queries/index.html at master · pale-bluedot/mindful-queries · GitHub and mindful-queries/index.html at master · pale-bluedot/mindful-queries · GitHub. The one in the /public directory has later posts.

I don’t know what this means - but I wonder if you need to look into how your site is being built and distributed for production.