Multilingual issues

My demand scenario is: In the past, we mainly developed for the United States, but later we will expand to Canada and the United Kingdom, so we need to do multiple languages. For example, the original /home address needs to be added /ca/home and /uk/home, because both It is an English environment, so the language may not need to be changed, but some pages need some special processing, so I would like to ask if there is a better way to keep the content of the pages that I do not need special processing unchanged (I don’t want to do some special processing for each page) Create _index.ca.md for each page, and copy the original md file, which is really a huge project), and generate the corresponding /ca and /uk addresses at the same time. Pages that require special processing can, for example, create _ Index.ca.md is modified.

If I understand your question, you can mount content from language A to fill in the missing translations in language B, language C, etc.

https://discourse.gohugo.io/t/do-all-page-bundles-need-localized-copies-once-you-add-a-new-language/37225/12

This is what I want ! Thank you very much, it helped me a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.