does anyone know if it is posible to create list pages for custom permalink url with tokens.
‘portfolio’ = ‘/:year/:monthname/:day/:title/’
will create a page at:
is there a way to have a list.html page at /2023/January and so on for each month and year? if so how do i go about configuring that within the file structure or someone using tags?
I think you are asking for this:
- Requires minimal configuration
- Does not require custom front matter
- Does not require pre- or post-processing with external scripts
- Does not require creation of
_index.md files for each year, month, or day
- Can be paginated using Hugo’s built-in pagination feature
I don’t know of any way to meet all of these requirements. If you exclude the last requirement, it is possible, but requires advanced knowledge/skills. The approach also depends on how you organize your content (e.g., everything in one directory, or subdirectories for each year, month, and/or day).