Images on Project view=1

If I set my project view to 1, in order to get a list of projects, it doesn’t show project image, only a single icon. Is there a way to show a small project image on the left of project item description?

Context?

Dear @RickCogley, I guess I’ve misunderstood. I suppose this forum was to who are hugo-academics them users and I just realized that it is a general hugo forum.
My context is, I am creating a academics webpage with hugo-academics them, and it uses for projects description view some cards or a list. When I use it with list, it does not show picture, and I’d like to put the image on the left. I don’t know if here is the right place to ask, so, if I was clear and there is some to helpe me, I’ll be glad, if not, no problem, I’ll look for the right place.

We can’t assist without seeing the code you are using. You might be talking about the Academic theme, but it isn’t clear.

If you have questions about that specific theme, if is best to check with the author. You should check their issue queue.

If you can’t find what you are looking for there, please see Requesting Help and try explaining your issue. :slight_smile:

@fabrizziosoares yes, this is a general support forum for hugo. We can try to help if you give us some information about what you’re doing as @maiki mentioned.

When I use it with list, it does not show picture, and I’d like to put the image on the left.

Do you see your desired behavior in the demo or is it mentioned in the docs? Please point us to where you are seeing that that should work.