Hugo themes render failed

Hello I am trying use this theme GitHub - chollinger93/ink-free: Crisp, minimal personal website and blog theme Hugo, designed for a collaborative, open-source, privacy conscious blog.

and after run hugo serve i got these erros

Watching for changes in /home/mw/workspace/blog/{archetypes,assets,content,data,i18n,layouts,static,themes}
Watching for config changes in /home/mw/workspace/blog/hugo.toml
Start building sites …
hugo v0.120.1+extended linux/amd64 BuildDate=unknown

ERROR render of "taxonomy" failed: "/home/mw/workspace/blog/themes/ink-free/layouts/_default/terms.html:9:5": execute of template failed: template: _default/terms.html:9:5: executing "_default/terms.html" at <partial "header.html" .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: _internal/opengraph.html:47:9: executing "_internal/opengraph.html" at <site>: can't evaluate field facebook_admin in type []interface {}
Built in 1 ms
Error: error building site: render: failed to render pages: render of "home" failed: "/home/mw/workspace/blog/themes/ink-free/layouts/index.html:3:3": execute of template failed: template: index.html:3:3: executing "index.html" at <partial "header.html" .>: error calling partial: execute of template failed: template: _internal/opengraph.html:47:9: executing "_internal/opengraph.html" at <site>: can't evaluate field facebook_admin in type []interface {}

Update your Hugo installation to the latest version 0.120.4 and test again.

thx latest version can work. but i get this error

ERROR render: failed to render pages: render of "taxonomy" failed: "/home/mw/workspace/blog/themes/ink-free/layouts/_default/terms.html:12:5": execute of template failed: template: _default/terms.html:12:5: executing "_default/terms.html" at <partial "statistics.html" .>: error calling partial: "/home/mw/workspace/blog/themes/ink-free/layouts/partials/statistics.html:15:19": execute of template failed: template: partials/statistics.html:15:19: executing "partials/statistics.html" at <div ($scratch.Get "wordcount") .Site.Params.wpm>: error calling div: can't apply the operator to the values

disable statisticsEnabled can wrok .error line code is
{{ $readingMins := div ($scratch.Get "wordcount") .Site.Params.wpm }}

You need to add that code in your configuration file under the [params] table.