Hugo server with traceroute

Is there any way to bring hugo to more informative warning messages? I have a website that I did not update/build since around 0.48 and now I receive warnings like the following:

WARN 2019/05/12 08:34:06 Page's .URL is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. 
Use .Permalink or .RelPermalink. If what you want is the front matter URL value, use .Params.url.

I get what the message is telling me, but searching for .URL brings 4 occurences out versus 2 warn messages with that content. I would hope for some sort of “WARN filename/path date” construct at least, at best something with a traceroute.

--debug and --verbose both do not help. they just give more info about other things.

I don’t understand enough of Go to look through the code and understand where the warnings are created.

I know it does not answer your question, but do the warnings go away once you fix those occurrences?

They did (for other warnings). The problem with this specific warning is that it’s in a copy pasted partial for my algolia search which I would have to invest some time to fix.

The other warning that went away after fixing ALL occurences (also about 4 occurences and that time only one single warning) was about .Hugo being deprecated. I fixed all occurences to hugo and it went away. I did not check if one specific fix removed it.