Hugo Photoswipe

I’ve been successfully using Hugo with PhotoSwipe Gallery (as implemented by @brunoamaral until I tried to comment out the Download button. Now everything works except when I click on the thumbnail in the gallery it no longer opens up the light box image.

I’d be grateful for any help as I’ve been trying to solve this for the past week.

Here you can see the website:

Here are my commits:

Looking forward to your support :smiley:

Check your changes to photoswipe-ui-default.min.js, it’s missing a closing bracket.

I tried that (using an older instance of the photoswipe-ui-default.min.js file) and it’s still not opening light box.

that code dates back to 2017 if i’m not wrong. Guess it didn’t age well :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll keep an eye on this and If I ever find the time I’ll update it and publish in a repo where everyone can keep an eye on it. Or, if anyone wants to take over, I’m ok with it.

1 Like

just came over to add that this is a more up to date solution than mine is: GitHub - mfg92/hugo-shortcode-gallery: A theme components with a gallery shortcode for the static site generator hugo.

1 Like