Hugo extended for sass doesn't work in my ubuntu

Hi,
I have also added the hugo executable to the bin folder, now in my ubuntu, globally i have this result,

balachandiran@tensketch:~$ hugo version
hugo v0.88.1-5BC54738+extended linux/amd64 BuildDate=2021-09-04T09:39:19Z VendorInfo=gohugoio
balachandiran@tensketch:~$

But the compatibility error is still there:

Did you try changing the one below or any other DART SASS ?

width: min(1200px, 90%);

Now I have pushed with the above changes, pls check
https://github.com/TenSketch/Charis-hugo-TenSketch/tree/hugo-new-struct

Shall I try by completely uninstalling Hugo and installing again?

Pls advice
Thanks
Balachandiran

We currently use the first level as a cache group.

Yeah:

I deleted the resources and did Hugo server again. it’s same.
That is what I’m wondering about. I have abt this in the question already.

Does anything have to be done in this?

{{ "<!-- Main Stylesheet -->" | safeHTML }}
    {{ $style := resources.Get "scss/main.scss" | toCSS }}
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ $style.Permalink }}">

Kindly help,

Thanks

I asked you to try this on another system:

git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/TenSketch/Charis-hugo-TenSketch
cd Charis-hugo-TenSketch/
git checkout hugo-new-struct
hugo

Have you done this?

Not yet. I’m using Ubuntu and need in this only. Anyway I’ll try in windows and check.

I tested on 2 Ubuntu systems, one of them a virgin installation using Hugo installed via brew. I also tested on Windows 10. I suspect the error is due to something unique on your Ubuntu instance.

Also, you are obviously missing a number of templates:

WARN 2021/09/29 11:32:01 found no layout file for "HTML" for kind "page": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN 2021/09/29 11:32:01 found no layout file for "HTML" for kind "page": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN 2021/09/29 11:32:01 found no layout file for "HTML" for kind "term": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN 2021/09/29 11:32:01 found no layout file for "HTML" for kind "section": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN 2021/09/29 11:32:01 found no layout file for "HTML" for kind "taxonomy": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN 2021/09/29 11:32:01 found no layout file for "HTML" for kind "taxonomy": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.

You need to fix this.

I’ll try to solve it.