How to submit a Hugo theme to be featured on the official Hugo website?

I’m a newbie to the Hugo platform, but I’m very excited to have recently developed a custom Hugo theme. I’m proud of my work and would like to share it with the wider Hugo community. I am interested in submitting my theme to be considered for the official Hugo website theme showcase, but I’m not quite sure how to go about it.

As someone who is new to Hugo, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to submit my Hugo theme for review. Are there any guidelines or requirements that I should be aware of?

I have created a repository for my theme on GitHub and have added all the necessary files, including layouts/, static/, and config.toml. I have also included a README.md file with detailed information about my theme, such as sample site links, screenshots, and other features.

I recognize that I have a lot to learn, and I’m eager to receive any advice or suggestions from the more experienced members of the community. Thank you all in advance for your help!

And this is the GitHub page by the way GitHub - hotjuicew/hugo-JuiceBar: JuiceBar is a Hugo theme

I think you are looking for this:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help! Your answer solved my problem perfectly.

1 Like