Hi there - I have downloaded the Hugo Airspace Theme and I am trying to replace the main image with my own but I am not quite sure how to do it. I have updated the src in the airspace.css but still no luck. Anyone have any recommendations?
I use the same theme, and i easiest thing is:
- Just put your replacement image (name it
slider-bg.jpg) in your
- Same thing with
Do you have a github so I can see how you did it?
I have replaced it in the themes >> exampleSite folder >> static >> img
and I have replaced it in the main folder under static & img. Still no luck. Not sure what I’m missing…
May be you should follow the most basic guides for hugo, it wiil help you a lot.
But do not change anything in exemple folder UNDER the them folder. It is not used in this place.
In your case:
- example site folder is not functional as is. You have to mimic it/copy it in your hugo folder.
- then you’ll have an example of site using the Airspace theme.
- only when you have that working, you can make your first attempt at personalize it
- for example, change the main title on the config.toml file
- when you suceeded on that, just do what I adviced on my 1rst post. Should work as expected then.