Filterable Hugo Themes

Hello!

I am loving Hugo and was looking for a way to quickly filter themes by tags and license. When I couldn’t find one, I decided to write one, and so PFHT (PointyFar’s Filterable Hugo Themes) was born. :tada:

PFHT

It is very much a WIP, so forgive the mess. I would appreciate any and all feedback!

(I am unsure whether this falls under Announcements, Tips & Tricks or Uncategorized. Apologies if I ended up choosing the wrong category.)

cool!

• In FF (linux) the scrollbars are missing. In Chrome they are shown.
  • Maybe include the last update date (from themes git repo) => maintained indicator
  • Maybe include the count of stars / forks (from themes git repo) => popularity indicator
  • Show your list last update date

How is the planned update process (pull from theme git repos)? If not fully automated => your list may loose sync

I’m still going through your JS, but if you have time it would be nice if you could put this into a digestible format for others to add to their sites for something like a blog post filter.

Fixed - thanks!

As for the other points, that is the general direction, I just have to learn how to do it first!

I actually have used it for this as well! I’ll clean it up a bit and put it in its own repo so it’s easier to reuse.