Failed to transform

I followed the instructions to install the extended hugo version including cloning the right branch. After that I entert the command hugo server and got this:
Start building sites …
WARN 2020/09/23 14:00:26 Page.URL is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use .Permalink or .RelPermalink. If what you want is the front matter URL value, use .Params.url
Built in 9482 ms
Error: Error building site: POSTCSS: failed to transform “dist/style.css” (text/css): resource “scss/styles/style.scss_62339886d3e1c8db4cb2ed3154f69184” not found in file cache

Maby I am tu dump to fix it on my own

See https://gohugo.io/hugo-pipes/postcss/.

Hugo Pipe’s PostCSS requires the postcss-cli JavaScript package to be installed in the environment ( npm install -g postcss-cli ) along with any PostCSS plugin(s) used (e.g., npm install -g autoprefixer ).

If you are using the Hugo Snap package, PostCSS and plugin(s) need to be installed locally within your Hugo site directory, e.g., npm install postcss-cli without the -g flag.

And the WARN is unrelated to the error which should be solved by @jmooring’s answer. For this WARN message search your repo for .Page.URL and replace it with .Permalink like the message suggests. Finding it might be harder - if so please put your repo public online somewhere and we’ll dig in.

Then I got this

/c/Hugo/Sites

$ npm install postcss-cli

npm ERR! code ENOTFOUND

npm ERR! errno ENOTFOUND

npm ERR! network request to https://registry.npmjs.org/postcss-cli failed, reason: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND registry.npmjs.org

npm ERR! network This is a problem related to network connectivity.

npm ERR! network In most cases you are behind a proxy or have bad network settings.

npm ERR! network

npm ERR! network If you are behind a proxy, please make sure that the

npm ERR! network ‘proxy’ config is set properly. See: ‘npm help config’

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

npm ERR! C:\Users\Q509958\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2020-09-28T07_38_14_162Z-debug.log

Assistance with installation and configuration of node/npm is outside of the scope of this forum.