Content update not synced

I recently updated Hugo to v0.124.1 and since then my home page no longer updates following my changes.

I think I’ve moved or changed something that has broken the configuration but I can’t work out what.
Some parts of the site update (for example the /usages part but not en/_index.html).
Here is an archive of the latest version of my site: Proton Drive

Thank’s for your help

EDIT: after copletely deleting the public folder and running a hugo serve, I get a strange behaviour.
The contents of public are like this:

- public
  - en
    - contact
      - index.html
    - features
      - api
        - index.html
  - fr
    - index.html
    - sitemap.xml
  - contact
    - index.html
  - features
    - api
      - index.html

themes/ugosign/layouts/_default/list.html

It is empty.

Hi,
ok i have created a themes/ugosign/layouts/_default/list.html with the content:

<p>
    Hello list
</p>

and now my homepage return Hello list. Why my homepage content is not content/fr/_index.html and content/en/_index.html ?
If i delete themes/ugosign/layouts/_default/list.html i got warning:

WARN  found no layout file for "html" for kind "home": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN  found no layout file for "html" for kind "taxonomy": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN  found no layout file for "html" for kind "term": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.
WARN  found no layout file for "html" for kind "section": You should create a template file which matches Hugo Layouts Lookup Rules for this combination.

and my homepage return 404 Not found.

I also got the same strange behaviour regarding the architecture of the public folder.

Thank you

EDIT: ok i managed to do what i wanted with a themes/ugosign/layouts/_default/index.html file

{{ define "main" }}
{{ .Content }}
{{ end }}

so rendering my content/fr/_index.html page takes the following path:
index.html layout → baseof.html layout → _index.html from content
Is this OK?