Am I using old syntax? - can’t evaluate field features in type hugolib.Pages

Hey there Hugo community I am fairly new to here so I hope this is clear enough and that I am asking this in the right place. I have done research on the forums but can’t find a solution to this.
I just took over this website from a guy who managed our website in the past and since I am running a newer version of Hugo I can’t seem to be able to create the public folder without error.

Can you help me correcting the error so that I can generate the public file and start making amendments.

This is my code:

33 <div class="container">
34        {{ $cols := 3}}
35     {{ range $index, $page :=  .Site.Sections.features.Pages .}}
36        {{ if modBool $index $cols }}<div class="row feature-highlight">{{end}}
37			        {{ .Render "frontpage" }}
38      {{ if modBool (add $index 1) $cols }}</div>{{end}}
39    {{ end }}
40  </div>

And these are the errors I am getting:

Building sites …
ERROR 2018/03/28 13:37:14 Error while rendering “home” in “”: template: index.html:35:38: executing “index.html” at <.Site.Sections.featu…>: can’t evaluate field features in type hugolib.Pages

ERROR 2018/03/28 13:37:14 Error while rendering “taxonomyTerm” in “”: template: taxonomy/customer.terms.html:22:38: executing “taxonomy/customer.terms.html” at <.Site.Sections.cases…>: can’t evaluate field casestudies in type hugolib.Pages

ERROR 2018/03/28 13:37:14 Error while rendering “404” in “”: template: 404.html:21:38: executing “404.html” at <.Site.Sections.featu…>: can’t evaluate field features in type hugolib.Pages

This is the code from one of the features Pages (.md files) who all look pretty similar:

+++
title = “Booking Solution”
description = “Sell online with real-time availability. Our responsive widgets work on all websites. No technical knowledge required.”
slug = “booking-engine”
weight = 1
thumb = “booking-engine”
summaryimg = “/img/product-tour/booking-engine.svg”
summaryimgmaxheight = “800”
summaryleft = “true”
+++

Booking Engine

Advanced inventory management

Whether you are a reseller or a supplier of tours & activities, attractions, accommodation, car rentals, transport or any type of event - you can manage your services and have them bookable online in minutes.

What is that dot before your ending curlies?

Regardless, it’s hard without knowing more about your content structure but I would try something closer to:

{{ range $index, $page := where .Site.RegularPages "Section" "features" }}

@regis Hey Regis, thanks for the reply! I think that did it, I am no longer getting an error for that.

I am however getting a similar error for the Taxonomy. Do I have to use Site.Taxonomy for this one?

Can you explain to me what I was doing wrong?

Building sites … ERROR 2018/03/29 14:50:12 Error while rendering “taxonomyTerm” in “”: template: taxonomy/customer.terms.html:22:38: executing “taxonomy/customer.terms.html” at <.Site.Sections.cases…>: can’t evaluate field casestudies in type hugolib.Pages