There were some decent changes in 0.112 version of hugo in relation to languages which I am going through to adjust. There is one thing that I struggle.
In my config I got specified custom output
[outputFormats.IMAGESSITEMAP] MediaType = "application/xml" BaseName = "imagessitemap" isPlainText = false isHTML = false noUgly = true permalinkable = false
For all other languages file is generated in language root folder.
For main language I decided to generate it inside language folder
/pl/ instead in a root
So I added following inside main language
[languages.pl.outputFormats.IMAGESSITEMAP] path = "pl"
This now result in error in 0.112.7
Error: command error: failed to create config from result: failed to decode config for language "pl": unknown config key "outputformats"