I may have posted it earlier, but I made a site for my open source project, Ticket Auction Manager (an open source webapp for managing benefit/ticket auctions, hence the name). Links are below:
This is the first time I messed with TailwindCSS with Hugo. Since the front-end of the client was built with the Tailwind option when I stood up the Sveltekit environment for it, I decided to try it for the Hugo site, since I wanted the color of the nav buttons to match the app the site is for.
And also, the app was the first time I helped build a full stack in Go (project it was ported from, I programmed it in Sveltekit, Javascript, and Python; one of my friends helped me port it using Claude AI and later fixed bugs I didn’t even realize was there with the human coding and testing I did). And I see why people build projects with Go as a language now. It might not be as lightweight as programs closer to ASM or C, but it’s about the easiest programming language to learn which compiles down to a portable executable.