I opened a previous issue, but I do think my diagnostic was wrong.
Problem is that:
hugo server --disableFastRender --ignoreCache --buildDraftsand my index page build OK
- Change some content and still render fine
- if I change some partial template, the idex page builds wrongly : it shows all the page from the section
- Stop hugo
- run again hugo (including the changes in 3) and it builds correctly.
If i run
hugo, it builds correctly on disk.
So I guess it is something in the reload logic.
Let me know if you want me to test more (I can’t see what I can explore to help)
Tested on 0.40 too (not only 0.40.1)